Are you passionate about building connections and communities? Are you motivated by social impact and democratizing education through edtech products to students in the world? Are you a social person who loves to create meaningful events to bring people together? If your answer is yes to these questions, then you should come and join us at Korbit At Korbit , we are building the future of online education: AI powered tutors which provide personalized learning experiences for each learner. Our mission is to democratize education and we are looking for an enthusiastic intern to share our dream!
What will it take for you to be our next Part-Time Community Engagement Coordinator?
1. Students: Currently studying in Canada and have already built a great network for promoting social events for learning data science
2. Hands-on: Full of positive vibe and ready to connect with everyone you come across
3. Event organizer: Love organizing events and crazy about hitting the goals
4. Team player: Love working as a team and fight for the team goals together
5. Work permit: Eligible to work in Canada
6. Bilingual: Fluent in both English and French.
7. Digital community: Active and familiar with all the major social media channels, e.g
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and more.
8. Tech-Savvy in Mind: Familiar with technical terms widely used in AI, Data science and EdTech industries
Why is it so awe-amazing to intern with Korbit?
1. Diversity & Inclusion: Our achievement built on diverse and inclusive academic and cultural backgrounds!
2. Work Hard, Play Hard: We enjoy working together (virtually for now) and we have different types of (virtual) social activities for everyone!
3. Agile: Things move fast in Korbit. You are able to test your ideas and get results fast!
4. Openness: We are open to your ideas and we want to help you to make it happen!
5. Competitive Salary: It’s a paid internship (between 16-18$ per hour) 🙂
Deadline to apply: Oct. 15 2020
If you are interested, please visit our website: www.korbit.ai and then provide us a related motivation letter with your resume for our consideration to email@example.com . Thank you!